- High-quality Galaga Stand-up arcade machine
- 60 classic arcade games in one machine
- Brand new machine made by the best in the industry
- Original size and Design – exactly the same as the original
- Easy to use – just plug and play away
- Easy menu’s to select games
- Genuine 8 way Ball top Joysticks for 2-player action
- 6 LED Arcade buttons with Chrome Trim
- 2x Stereo Speakers with Volume, Bass and Treble Controls
- 1700cm Tall x 78cm Deep x 63cm Wide
- Full 12 Months Parts and Labour Warranty
The Galaga Stand-up features eye-catching bespoke graphics. This robust cabinet is built to last and give you years of gaming pleasure.
The Galaga Stand-up has the classic look of the most popular machine ever made with all the convenience of a modern multi-game machine. This amazing machine will bring back memories of classic arcade gaming and is bound to be popular with everyone.
What makes the Galaga Stand-up special?
- Designed by us for you – all machines are designed by the best in the industry, using high quality components to exacting standards. Parts, such as the power supply, are Australian specification and as a result are far more reliable. All our machines meet the required CE regulations, so you can be totally confident in the quality and reliability of your arcade machine.
- Hand Built – The Galaga Stand-up edition is hand built and fully tested to ensure our high standard of quality
- High Quality Screen – we use top brand monitors in our arcade machines. These screens are brighter, clearer and the colours are more vivid. You can also view these screens from any angle, many cheaper models have to be viewed straight on which prevents others from watching and force you to always view from one position.
- Beautiful 20″ Display – the 20″ LCD screen offers a perfect view of all of your favourite games.
- Genuine Toughened Glass – our arcade machines all use 6mm thick toughened glass for super clear vision and are super tough. Some machines use perspex which is not as clear, scratches easily and can crack.
- Competition Grade Components – we use top specification competition joysticks, which have fantastic build quality and precision response. The fire buttons are all genuine arcade grade pieces, designed to last for years even when used by the most competitive of players.